yikes I lost count of the days...

yikes this week has just flown by and been a bit crazy. But whatevers.... just keep chuggin' along. barely any workouts this week. Let my try to remember why.

  • Tuesday Gilbert took a nap so I did some quiet yoga
    • I have to tred carefully with yoga but htis one did ok and didn't make me hurt.. but was maybe a little bit too beginner.
  • Wednesday
    • Griselda came over at the time I was gonna work out. 
  • Thursday
    • I had the school meeting and then Gilbert didn't go to soccer practice beacuse he was sick.
  • Friday
    • Well, we had some *fun* this morning, and then I had to take Gilbert to the doctors. 
So that was this week.  Eating this week has been pretty good.  I had a concha but otherwise pretty much stayed away from sugar.  However, I keep watching these YouTube videos and they just make me anxious they make me feel like whatever i do is wrong.  Like if i'm not intermitten fasting and eating keto and the list goes on then I'm not doing anything right.  I need to stop.  Its like I want ehlp and guidance but they just make me feel like eating well is impossible.  So i'm gonna just try to stay positive and happy that I've been off junk food.  Let's hope next week I do better with teh workouts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

day 28

day 25