Pioneering Post
Since this is my first post, I figured I'd explain the name and the impetus of this blog. Most of you who have made it to this blog probably know a little bit about what's going on in my life. Needless to say, some big life things happened and I'm moving to Mexico to be with my family. We might stay in Mexico, or we might choose to live elsewhere. The only thing for sure is that I can't stay here (in the U.S. that is). Anyways, I love my family dearly and I'd live in Antarctica to be with them if I had to.
This is going to be a wild, exciting adventure. There are going to be good times and hard times. There are a couple things I want to consistently do to keep myself sane. I a major fan of bullet journaling, meal planning and exercise. Self care is the best way to take care of others. So I plan to share some of that on this blog.
Speaking of which, as I plan for the month ahead, I will be moving into a new home that has a palm tree in front with sweet coconuts. So this was the inspiration for my March cover page. I never thought I could draw, but I've learned from bullet journaling that with a little bit of patience I can make cute doodles. I hope that this inspires you too, to do the things that you never thought you'd ever do.
Comments
Post a Comment