day 11
In terms of eating. I think I did well. I had leftover scrambled eggs from the day before. I notice that I crave less sugar. I had a cookie with my coffee but honestly I could have done without. I also notice less hunger during my classes. I wonder if that's because I'm skipping the sugar in my coffee.
What I like about this journey is that it is a time of exploration. It's not a given that you will get it right right away.
In terms of workouts, well I didn't. I find it hard to do one if I don't have a chance early on. I could have prolly done one around 4 or 5 but by that time I'm pretty tired. (That's pretty late given how early I wake up).
But around 2 o'clock the SLUMP hit me. It had been a while since I'd been hit by the slump. I shouldn't have felt that way, I had followed all the rules. I had 8 hours of sleep. Little sugar. Good breakfast. I'm wondering if 1. I'm coming down with something bcuz I sneezed a zillion times yesterday. or 2. I was sore from the HIIT workout. Like I was just a tinge sore from the workout. But maybe it can make me feel lethargic? I dunno. It was weird. I wish I had done something, light yoga or something. oh well. c'est la vie.
What I like about this journey is that it is a time of exploration. It's not a given that you will get it right right away.
In terms of workouts, well I didn't. I find it hard to do one if I don't have a chance early on. I could have prolly done one around 4 or 5 but by that time I'm pretty tired. (That's pretty late given how early I wake up).
But around 2 o'clock the SLUMP hit me. It had been a while since I'd been hit by the slump. I shouldn't have felt that way, I had followed all the rules. I had 8 hours of sleep. Little sugar. Good breakfast. I'm wondering if 1. I'm coming down with something bcuz I sneezed a zillion times yesterday. or 2. I was sore from the HIIT workout. Like I was just a tinge sore from the workout. But maybe it can make me feel lethargic? I dunno. It was weird. I wish I had done something, light yoga or something. oh well. c'est la vie.
Comments
Post a Comment