day 15 I think?
oh boy i am falling off the blogging train. I missed a day. But i still have a million thoughts. So Operation Better Sleep is going well. I have managed to both make sure I get 8 hours and a half hour of no tech time before bed. However, I am STILL tired. I am prone to these seemingly random SLUMPS. I was in SLUMPSVILLE this morning and I am just determined to get thru it. (Notice I am blogging right now instead of working out.) Yesterday, I did a workout and it was not my jam. Plus I was tired after it.
I need to do a couple of things to improve my workouts and motivation. First of all is mindset. For whatever reason whenever I workout I focus on how i think my body used to be and how old and stiff my body feels. I need to somehow get that out of my head. Not sure... First I think I can avoid super cardio videos. Those aren't ammking me feel good. Plus, I need to start to measure progress. Need to make that go to list of workouts to go back to. Finally, on days that I do not have a lot of time, I need to have some quickies that I can do. I need to have a game plan for those days. One thing I have done on those days, is to be walking and active. So that helps. But still.
On the eating front, I am doing very well. I am making a point to make brekkie and lunch. I'm eating veggies and the amazing thing is I'm staying away from sugar. Getting rid of the morning sugar in my coffee has been great. I have less cravings AND I'm not as hungry in the morning. Today being the exception. Not sure what happened.
I need to do a couple of things to improve my workouts and motivation. First of all is mindset. For whatever reason whenever I workout I focus on how i think my body used to be and how old and stiff my body feels. I need to somehow get that out of my head. Not sure... First I think I can avoid super cardio videos. Those aren't ammking me feel good. Plus, I need to start to measure progress. Need to make that go to list of workouts to go back to. Finally, on days that I do not have a lot of time, I need to have some quickies that I can do. I need to have a game plan for those days. One thing I have done on those days, is to be walking and active. So that helps. But still.
On the eating front, I am doing very well. I am making a point to make brekkie and lunch. I'm eating veggies and the amazing thing is I'm staying away from sugar. Getting rid of the morning sugar in my coffee has been great. I have less cravings AND I'm not as hungry in the morning. Today being the exception. Not sure what happened.
Comments
Post a Comment