day 16
allright. I'm still doing this. I had an epiphany yesterday. Yesterday, I had a slump. Old me would have powered thru the slump and just have been miserable. But I had the kind of mood where my body was tired and my mind was whirring. I've had a couple of things *pinging*. I decided I needed to attend those pinging items. I needed to let my mind do it's thing. And you know what? Once I did, I felt better. (Getting $450 in Amazon credit didn't hurt either).
Also, I have been tempted to buy frappuccino or ice cream in the plaza but instead I've made my own homemade coffee smoothies. They are a great afternoon pick me up! I think I'm getting better at making them.
Finally, since I had my tiramisu (well not really but kinda right?) . Anyways, I went for a run while Gilbert went to soccer practice. I think I will continue to do that! It felt really good. I did not feel tired and my back did not hurt after like it has after other at home cardio workouts. In addition, I have avoided late workouts because I want to be able to sleep but you know what? It was fine. This has opened up another opportunity to workout and work with my schedule. LOVES! win win.
That was yesterday. So today. I've been good about getting my sleep (but I've had later classes we'll see how it goes tonight). I've been good about eating proper meals and avoiding sugar. I ate lunch and still felt hungry and then ate an orange. I think I needed some fiber. Then I did a yoga workout. Very gentle. I think I am getting more flexible.
Also, I have been tempted to buy frappuccino or ice cream in the plaza but instead I've made my own homemade coffee smoothies. They are a great afternoon pick me up! I think I'm getting better at making them.
Finally, since I had my tiramisu (well not really but kinda right?) . Anyways, I went for a run while Gilbert went to soccer practice. I think I will continue to do that! It felt really good. I did not feel tired and my back did not hurt after like it has after other at home cardio workouts. In addition, I have avoided late workouts because I want to be able to sleep but you know what? It was fine. This has opened up another opportunity to workout and work with my schedule. LOVES! win win.
That was yesterday. So today. I've been good about getting my sleep (but I've had later classes we'll see how it goes tonight). I've been good about eating proper meals and avoiding sugar. I ate lunch and still felt hungry and then ate an orange. I think I needed some fiber. Then I did a yoga workout. Very gentle. I think I am getting more flexible.
Comments
Post a Comment