day 19
I guess I didn't blog yesterday. whoops. Anyways, I ate fine and didn't workout. but kind of wish I could have snuck one in. Well today, I learned from past mistakes and made myself a breakfast! I definitely think the blogging has helped me become more aware. I made scrambled eggs with roasted tomoates and some mozz cheese altho not too much. It was like pizza scrambled eggs. HOwever, sometimes when I eat scrambled eggs I get this wierd full but not full feeling. Not sure why. This may sound crazy, but I'm wondering if scrambled eggs have air whipped in and thats why it feels like funny.
Anywho, I also snuck in a workout.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivEQN33Gzb4
I did not have much time but I'm glad I did this short but sweet. It felt good and I worked up a quick sweat. I felt really good after it. Not sure why a workout like this is good and doing the dance videos make me tired. Anyways, this makes me aware of the exercises that make me feel good and I should keep doing them.
Anywho, I also snuck in a workout.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivEQN33Gzb4
I did not have much time but I'm glad I did this short but sweet. It felt good and I worked up a quick sweat. I felt really good after it. Not sure why a workout like this is good and doing the dance videos make me tired. Anyways, this makes me aware of the exercises that make me feel good and I should keep doing them.
Comments
Post a Comment