Day 4: the vicious cycle
So we had guests late last night so I went to bed late. I'm still feeling it. And then this morning, Gil and I had planned a little SESH I did't have time or wnat to eat a big meal. So I ate two of Gilbert's biscuits. Of course that meant later I was STARVING. I was SOOO good all week. But today I grabbed that fucking granola bar. This was me today.
Anyways, so I made myself do a workout because i didn't want to miss two days in a row. And I know tomorrow I'm not likely to work out nor, the next day. It's the weekend. I did some Zumba but I feel so stiff! I used to be a good dancer and dance cute and now I can't =(. What happened? >sigh< Anyways, I heated up some rice and made a quesadilla. No vegetables. blah. and then gil came home hungry. I should have cooked but I got into that vicious cycle of when I don't eat a good breakfast. So whomp whomp. But last night, I resisted the urge to eat a bag of chips. So there's that. Allright. gonna go vegetate.
Anyways, so I made myself do a workout because i didn't want to miss two days in a row. And I know tomorrow I'm not likely to work out nor, the next day. It's the weekend. I did some Zumba but I feel so stiff! I used to be a good dancer and dance cute and now I can't =(. What happened? >sigh< Anyways, I heated up some rice and made a quesadilla. No vegetables. blah. and then gil came home hungry. I should have cooked but I got into that vicious cycle of when I don't eat a good breakfast. So whomp whomp. But last night, I resisted the urge to eat a bag of chips. So there's that. Allright. gonna go vegetate.
Comments
Post a Comment