Day 6
Allright. Well I've had a couple of unhealthy days. But this is about staying focused and finding solutions. For example. What can I do when I just don't feel like cooking breakfast? I'm going to try to meal prep some egg cups now that I'm not running. But on a bigger scale. I watched a video series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN8L4CVJoRc&list=PLamXkvGEvGD5hbOQhyA7JBI44uoF5Lp2m
And I think it's pretty clear that I have a hormone imbalance. I'm pumping too much cortisol and not getting enough melotonin at night. So I'm gonna really try to make a concerted effort to change for my energy levels, my skin, my anxiety and of course my weight. So I did a brainstorm on some things I can (and am currently doing) do:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN8L4CVJoRc&list=PLamXkvGEvGD5hbOQhyA7JBI44uoF5Lp2m
And I think it's pretty clear that I have a hormone imbalance. I'm pumping too much cortisol and not getting enough melotonin at night. So I'm gonna really try to make a concerted effort to change for my energy levels, my skin, my anxiety and of course my weight. So I did a brainstorm on some things I can (and am currently doing) do:
- Eggs for breakfast
- incorporate a veggie
- stand up between each morning class
- Water water water
- I should prep my water the night before
- Only one cup of coffee
- switch to tea if you want something warm
- Mid-day smoothies
- add spices
- always cook lunch
- even when gil is not home.
- stop by ceci's and buy fresh veggies
- stop by abel's and by proteins
- get outside more
- always offer to pick Gilbert up.
- spend more time on the terrace
- walk on the grass
- Go to the park
- night time routine
- stretches
- reading
- bullet journaling
- NO TECH TIME
Well that's a start for now. I did sneak in a workout on a sunday! woot I did this.
Definitely a challenge. Maybe I should revisit to see if I can improve. I can do 30 seconds of mountain climbers. I cannot do the side plank thread really. I really struggled with that one. Good thing I'm working on it. Thats a goal of mine.
I ate pizza for breakfast. Ugh. I need to curb the opportunistic eating.
Comments
Post a Comment