Day 7

Wellz this has been one week.  I have been consistent in blogging (mostly) but not perfect in terms of my habits.  I mean not that i had terrible habits but nothing that I think I did that would make me say lose weight.  Don't think that's happened yet. However, I think I am building a good foundation. 

Last night, Gil brought home a concha and offered to me and I ate it.  But you know what? I'm not sorry.  It was good, it was one and I don't have one every night.  However, I do think that I should think about what to have right before bed.  Have some things prepared.  On that youtube channel I've been binging, Autumn Bates, she said that its good to have something carby before bed to release melatonin and thats jazz. Anyways, makes sense.  She suggested sweet potato or butternut squash.  Anyways, since she said that I cannot stop thinking about having a roasted sweet potato before bed.  That sounds amazing.

This morning Gil made molletes.  Beans for bfast. Good! But I wish I'd eated some avocado with it just to have some vegetables.  Got to work on incorporated veggies into bfast.  Then for lunch, I had a problem I often have. Not much to cook, Gil's out and I was getting hangry.  Old me would have just made a quesadilla or eaten some rice. Who am I kidding? that was yesterday me.  Anyways, I've learned and I decided I'm not falling into that trap.  So, I made myself a sandwich.


  • Birote
  • Avocado
  • Bacon
  • Hummus
  • picked radishes

Totally hit the spot. yay me for not giving in and learning from my mistakes.  Finally, let's talk about my workout.  I was gonna do a HIIT workout.  I've been craving one.  But Gilbert wanted to do Fitness Marshall so I did that. But the more I do those workouts the more my upper body just tenses up and then I feel like I'm getting old and gross and I miss the days when I could dance and I start to get paranoid that I have parkinson's or something crazy.  I don't. But I do have little shoulders and those workouts just aren't making me feel good.  So I think one. I need to do something else but two. I think I need to strengthen my shoulders so that I do have a wider range of movement.

Ok I'm going to go into a little not rant but quandary.  I don't understand anatomy all that well but basically there are two things that can be wrong with your muscles.  First, is that the muscle is weak and needs to be strengthened.  The second is that the muscle is tight and it needs to be stretched.  What I understand is that if you stretch a weak muscle it will hurt more and if you strengthen a tight muscle you can injure it.  So like its super important not to confuse the two, except I can't tell the physical feelings apart.  I don't know whether my shoulders are tight or weak or both.  All I know is that after a Fitness Marshall workout, they hurt. I don't know if its sore like burning strengthening or whether its i over stretched them.  The same applies to my lower back, which I think I have concluded is weak.  Ok those are my thoughts.  conclusions needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

yikes I lost count of the days...

day 28

day 25