day 8

Technically posted day 9 but this will be a review of day 8.  Anyways. I didn't workout but I did do a lot of walking and spent a lot of time outside so, that was good.  Not sure how I'm going to fit in a workout today.  I still need to work on veggies and breakfast.  I ate a toast and a fried egg but I knew that was not going to be enough.  I knew I would be hungrier.  I wish I would have gotten an avocado or picked some tomatoes or SOMETHING.  Actually I had spinach in the fridge and I didn't use that.  So, must use the spinach today. I want to try a smoothie with spinach.  What happened was an hour later I'm down rummaging in the kitchen and I ate the cookie that Gilbert left me. Now, I didn't eat any other sugar that day, so it wasn't like I over did it with the sugar BUT I feel like it was unnecessary.  I don't want to eat a cookie because I'm hungry, I want to eat a cookie because that cookie looked good and it's a special treat.

So, 1. I must try harder to eat veggies with breakfast and a bigger more filling breakfast.  This will require more planning.  I need to plan out my breakfasts. and 2. I should be more judicious when i eat my sugar. I don't want to eat it just because.

Finally, last night we got home and I wanted a late night snack so I made quesadilla.  I need to plan my late night snacks.  I mean the whole day, the only veggie I ate was corn.   There was no green in my food the whole day.  Gotta change this.

Ok let's talk about my lack of workout.  I had this weird thing where in the morning I had some time to workout. But I got sucked into watching youtube videos and my arm felt sore and I jsut didn't do it.  I'm of two minds.  Part of me thinks, it's ok to just not feel it for a day.  Like it's ok I didn't work out (besides I walked a bunch later that.) . However, I'm not sure that I truely wasn't feeling it . I think I lost motivation because I was watching videos.  These videos are poison.  They are killing my productivity and I think that they are affecting my cortisol levels.  I have got to figure out how to kill it.  Not sure how to do it yet.  But I guess the first step is acknowledging I have a problem.  Will be continuing this thread in future posts.

This morning, I drank my coffee without sugar.  As long as it doesn't have cinnamon, its good.  I have been curious about keto coffee.  Especially if it's going to keep me full in the morning. Maybe keto coffee will be good with cinnamon.

Allright, let's see how to day goes.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

yikes I lost count of the days...

day 28

day 25