day 22
I feel like I'm losing weight. My body feels smaller. but I have no way (weigh) to know. I will order a scale... but I must wait (weight) for the amazon cards to come in before I can start making orders.
Yesterday, let's see I was sore from the workout the day before (Tone it Up) ( and I have Gilbert's sinus infection that comes iwth a nasty headache). I was actually surprised to be so sore because the workout didn't feel that difficult. Well, just means I should repeat it again. I know i'm getting better. I did 26 plank jacks! That's up from 12. Let's see if I can make it to 50!
Since I was sore and not feeling 100, I decided to do a yoga workout. It felt great, WHILE DOING IT. But afterwards my back hurt like hell! I swear I thought I was careful. But I know what the culprit is. It's whenever I move my rib cage around. Like when I do the Fitness Marshall workouts its the same thing. The only conclusion that I can have is that that muscle is WEAK and over stretched. So stretching it just makes it like stretched out rubber band. So I will continue to try to strengthen to lower back and glutes. That seems to be helping.
In terms of food. It was a good food day. I ate a good breakfast, I had a smoothie for lunch and then I had sopa de fideo for dinner.
Allright I'm just gonna keep trucking. Today, I think I will do a kick boxing workout.
Yesterday, let's see I was sore from the workout the day before (Tone it Up) ( and I have Gilbert's sinus infection that comes iwth a nasty headache). I was actually surprised to be so sore because the workout didn't feel that difficult. Well, just means I should repeat it again. I know i'm getting better. I did 26 plank jacks! That's up from 12. Let's see if I can make it to 50!
Since I was sore and not feeling 100, I decided to do a yoga workout. It felt great, WHILE DOING IT. But afterwards my back hurt like hell! I swear I thought I was careful. But I know what the culprit is. It's whenever I move my rib cage around. Like when I do the Fitness Marshall workouts its the same thing. The only conclusion that I can have is that that muscle is WEAK and over stretched. So stretching it just makes it like stretched out rubber band. So I will continue to try to strengthen to lower back and glutes. That seems to be helping.
In terms of food. It was a good food day. I ate a good breakfast, I had a smoothie for lunch and then I had sopa de fideo for dinner.
Allright I'm just gonna keep trucking. Today, I think I will do a kick boxing workout.
Comments
Post a Comment