day 29 and 30
Well day 29 is not much to report. It was my "cheat" day and I had a guilt free day of drinking beer and eating food. It was nice to have a day off.
Now, Sunday is usually not a day taht I can squeeze in healthy habits but today I went for a run and I put some spinach in my smoothie! Because I have no hang ups about yesterday's binge I didn't feel wierd or obligated to do anything of the stuff this morning. I did these things because I WANTED to do them.
My run was not a fast one. I actually was surprised that I felt so stiff in the morning. Not in a bad way, but in a way that made me realize that my late workouts had an advantage to them. It just made me appreciate late workouts a little bit. Secondly, since the pressure is off to run faster or longer, it makes me enjoy my runs more. I think for now, I will have no running goals. I'll just feel it out and enjoy it. I think I want to continue to run when the time changes, but again no pressure running. Just have fun with it.
Finally, my smoothie was good but in order to hide the spinach i had to add a little honey. Which I mean I usually put a little honey in, but lately ive been doing some smoothies without it. Plus I made a fruit based smoothie to hide the flavor rather than the coffee/nut based ones I had been making. Not sure if those could hide the flavor as well. And I am out of berries. Will have to buy some more fruit to freeze. I want to try with pineapple.
Now, Sunday is usually not a day taht I can squeeze in healthy habits but today I went for a run and I put some spinach in my smoothie! Because I have no hang ups about yesterday's binge I didn't feel wierd or obligated to do anything of the stuff this morning. I did these things because I WANTED to do them.
My run was not a fast one. I actually was surprised that I felt so stiff in the morning. Not in a bad way, but in a way that made me realize that my late workouts had an advantage to them. It just made me appreciate late workouts a little bit. Secondly, since the pressure is off to run faster or longer, it makes me enjoy my runs more. I think for now, I will have no running goals. I'll just feel it out and enjoy it. I think I want to continue to run when the time changes, but again no pressure running. Just have fun with it.
Finally, my smoothie was good but in order to hide the spinach i had to add a little honey. Which I mean I usually put a little honey in, but lately ive been doing some smoothies without it. Plus I made a fruit based smoothie to hide the flavor rather than the coffee/nut based ones I had been making. Not sure if those could hide the flavor as well. And I am out of berries. Will have to buy some more fruit to freeze. I want to try with pineapple.
Comments
Post a Comment