still having trouble getting momentum
I'm still having trouble getting my momentum back, but this has happened before. I know eventually, I will go back. and it will last 3-4 weeks and then something will happen again and off the bandwagon. I guess its just the cycle. I dont' know whether to fight it or not.
Anyways, I did workout yesterday. It was 15 minutes but I did something. It was a short kick boxing workout. Kickboxing is good for when i want cardio without hurting my back. I just cnat do the zumba or dancing cardio any more =(.
In terms of food, yesterday was fine, I think I ate oatmeal for breakfast. Oh yes, the oatmeal was delicious and will be doing more frequently. HOWEVER I was hungry 3 hours later (I mean, I last more than 2 it wan'st a carb crash) but for my needs, i need it last a little longer. What can I pair with it to make it stick? Should I just eat more?
I had a big piece of chicken parm and pasta for lunch. Filled me up didn't eat anything after that.
The day before yesterday, I had a granola bar mid day. BAD MISTAKE. I crashed within an hour of eating it. I now know the distinct feeling of a sugar crash. don't like it. That's a big deterrrant.
One of the things I have been finding is that without the sugar, my energy levels have gone up. I want to keep it that way.
Last topic. I msut talk about my emotional health. Last night, I was stressed. As a result, I slept terribly last night. Now, I'm going to be feeling it all day. I know taht by tomrorow things will be back to normal. But I wish I could have somehow avoided the bad night sleep. I wish I hadn't let it get to me. Now, it doens't bother me, its over. But tahts' after I worried about it all night. I read my book to try to think aobut something else and get my sleep hormones going. but I . think i just had all that adrenaline pumping. I guess I just have to be ok that that's gonna happen sometimes.
ok gonna get some more coffee.
Anyways, I did workout yesterday. It was 15 minutes but I did something. It was a short kick boxing workout. Kickboxing is good for when i want cardio without hurting my back. I just cnat do the zumba or dancing cardio any more =(.
In terms of food, yesterday was fine, I think I ate oatmeal for breakfast. Oh yes, the oatmeal was delicious and will be doing more frequently. HOWEVER I was hungry 3 hours later (I mean, I last more than 2 it wan'st a carb crash) but for my needs, i need it last a little longer. What can I pair with it to make it stick? Should I just eat more?
I had a big piece of chicken parm and pasta for lunch. Filled me up didn't eat anything after that.
The day before yesterday, I had a granola bar mid day. BAD MISTAKE. I crashed within an hour of eating it. I now know the distinct feeling of a sugar crash. don't like it. That's a big deterrrant.
One of the things I have been finding is that without the sugar, my energy levels have gone up. I want to keep it that way.
Last topic. I msut talk about my emotional health. Last night, I was stressed. As a result, I slept terribly last night. Now, I'm going to be feeling it all day. I know taht by tomrorow things will be back to normal. But I wish I could have somehow avoided the bad night sleep. I wish I hadn't let it get to me. Now, it doens't bother me, its over. But tahts' after I worried about it all night. I read my book to try to think aobut something else and get my sleep hormones going. but I . think i just had all that adrenaline pumping. I guess I just have to be ok that that's gonna happen sometimes.
ok gonna get some more coffee.
Comments
Post a Comment