Day 1 --Again
Ok-- I started off the new year! let's see if I can make it to 90 this time.
First, my first official weigh in 133.8 WOOT! I started off low already. But wait! I squandered the first low weigh in on a rather unhealthy day. I skipped breakfast, drank liquor with my SECOND coffee and then drank 2 bloody Mary's. But you know what. First YOLO. But secondly, I started my journey because I was conscious about what that was doing to my body. I actually had full intentions of working out later in the day, but we got back later than expected. So I learned two major takeaways.
1. EAT BREAKFAST because I don't necessarily know when I'm eating next.
2. If I can sneak in an early workout, even if its 20 sit ups or some stretching, then that'd be better.
I have to start prioritizing health and that means by starting early in the day.
First, my first official weigh in 133.8 WOOT! I started off low already. But wait! I squandered the first low weigh in on a rather unhealthy day. I skipped breakfast, drank liquor with my SECOND coffee and then drank 2 bloody Mary's. But you know what. First YOLO. But secondly, I started my journey because I was conscious about what that was doing to my body. I actually had full intentions of working out later in the day, but we got back later than expected. So I learned two major takeaways.
1. EAT BREAKFAST because I don't necessarily know when I'm eating next.
2. If I can sneak in an early workout, even if its 20 sit ups or some stretching, then that'd be better.
I have to start prioritizing health and that means by starting early in the day.
Comments
Post a Comment