day 12

Well yesterday was a treat day. I didn't sleep well the night before so I woke up HANGRY.  I ate a birote with cream cheese. Maybe not the most nutritious breakfast but it did fill my belly.  We went to the movies and I got a latte.  Now, usually I try not to double dip on my coffee but you know what? I was tired and this was a real latte and I enjoyed every bit of it foam milk and all.  Then for lunch I had a portabella sandwhich and a beer.  I suppose I could have ordered a salad but it was super nice to be out with my family and we had a super nice meal.  I am glad I ordered what I wanted. It was nice to treat myself.  I did super good this week and it wasn't like I was eating McDonalds. 

On the workout front, since I hadn't slept well I was sluggish.  This was the first day that I actually DIDN"T want to work out and it was hard to find the motivation.   But you know, I did what I could. Later that day, I walked extra to find pokemon and I hit my 5k steps.  Had I not set that goal, I would not have done that.  So these goals are helping! Im hoping htat this additional walking will help with the weightloss.  Feeling healthier so that's important.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

yikes I lost count of the days...

day 28

day 25