day 14

ugh this blog posts are getting short.  I remember the first go round I had lots to say and this time, I find myself avoiding the blogging.  Anyways, yesterday I felt a little light headed in the morning so I didn't work out.  I just felt shaky and weak.  I don't know why but Ive been getting that.  I got that when we went ot chiapas and when we came back.  I think i need more iron.  Honestly feel like im gonna get my period but its early and i dont have it but Ive got all the symptoms.  I dont know what my body is doing.  Anyways, I had birote and beans for breakfast then mushrooms and pasta for lunch.  I feel like i'm eating a lot of refined flour.  Need to mix it up.  Finally Gilbert gave me some of his pop tart which I didn't want but it was so sweet of him to give it to me.  I need to figure out how to say no without making a big deal aobut my diet decisions.  I mean it was half a pop tart and I had had no sugar so its not the worst thing in the world but I dunno it ust didn't seem necessary.  Oh and I had no alcohol today.  Just didn't need it.

I just felt sluggish all day.  I havne't been sleeping well. Its been hard to fall asleep its been like 3 days like this.  ok i'm getting angsty.  TOday I feel better so onwards I go.  but I am feeling wierd about like m 90 journey.  like I havne't started it yet or I'm not taking it seriously because i keep cheating.  That's not really the way to look at it.  At this phase I need to just record and analyze.  I know i'm gonna need to cut some things but I'll have to fiugre out what that will be and how. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

yikes I lost count of the days...

day 28

day 25