Day 15
I totally forgot to do the weekly check in. whoops.
here's the comparison
here's the comparison
honestly, not sure what to make of it. I lost a pound but my fat went up and my muscle mass went down. this is strange because I feel like i've been walking more, working out harder. I still very much feel like i'm in the exploration stage of this. still figuring out how to even implement the basic rules to be more healthy. but its nice to have some data.
I had a great workout this morning. Need to address my lmorning breakfast. With gilbert I dont have time to make breakfast. I have to make breakfast for gilbert and that just messes with everything. ugh.
Also would like to get to the workout a little sooner. I find myself watching a youtube video or two before a work out and i feel like that eats away precious time.
Comments
Post a Comment