day 18 and 19
Well that was the first day taht I skipped oops!
So day 18 I made muffins with Gilbert. Now, cooking with Gilbert, of course, he wants unhealthier things and we can move towards more healthier options. However, I did not need to eat 3 of them myself! But I didn't want to cook because I had already made a mess cooking Gilberts muffins. Need to have a plan for Gilbert's food. However, even tho I ate like crap, the next day was my lowest weigh in so far. Part of that is that just didn't eat very much food at all.
day 19 was sunday and we went to Walmart and lunch in Tepa. Its my official treat day. Not gonna feel guilty about the hamburger or beer I ate. In fact, I am proud that I ordered a salad with my burger.
I have been thinking more about my morning routine. Part of this 90 journey was to focus on my productivity and energy. I think many of my poor food decisions happen because I don't plan properly.
Ok, for pre class time, I need to get going on the keto coffee and at least do a habit tracker and a todo list in my bujo. I havne't really been able to get into either habit yet. I think I am almost there with the keto coffee. I wnat to be fuller in the morning. So first, having all the things up in the morning, and a towel to clean up whatever mess I might make. Also adding the cinnamon makes it tastier for sure. Second, the collagen makes me hungry (i think) so I think I will have to stop putting the collagen in my water. I mean I can put it in my after work water or even my workout water.
Gonna try to do those two things. Of course I only have two more mornings before my trip. But maybe when I get back. Just like Cassie says tweak and test, tweak and test.
So day 18 I made muffins with Gilbert. Now, cooking with Gilbert, of course, he wants unhealthier things and we can move towards more healthier options. However, I did not need to eat 3 of them myself! But I didn't want to cook because I had already made a mess cooking Gilberts muffins. Need to have a plan for Gilbert's food. However, even tho I ate like crap, the next day was my lowest weigh in so far. Part of that is that just didn't eat very much food at all.
day 19 was sunday and we went to Walmart and lunch in Tepa. Its my official treat day. Not gonna feel guilty about the hamburger or beer I ate. In fact, I am proud that I ordered a salad with my burger.
I have been thinking more about my morning routine. Part of this 90 journey was to focus on my productivity and energy. I think many of my poor food decisions happen because I don't plan properly.
Ok, for pre class time, I need to get going on the keto coffee and at least do a habit tracker and a todo list in my bujo. I havne't really been able to get into either habit yet. I think I am almost there with the keto coffee. I wnat to be fuller in the morning. So first, having all the things up in the morning, and a towel to clean up whatever mess I might make. Also adding the cinnamon makes it tastier for sure. Second, the collagen makes me hungry (i think) so I think I will have to stop putting the collagen in my water. I mean I can put it in my after work water or even my workout water.
Gonna try to do those two things. Of course I only have two more mornings before my trip. But maybe when I get back. Just like Cassie says tweak and test, tweak and test.
Comments
Post a Comment