Day 2
Well yesterday was the first day I really tried to be healthy. I ate two big bowl of beans and a did a workout. Blogilates this month will not have enough cardio for me. I don't say that because cardio means weight loss but because I tend to use lose interest without cardio. I love me some cardio. But I added a 15 minute Jessica Smith and that worked well. I am nice and sore in my triceps today so thats good. Also a little sore in my back. This will help my posture.
However, after I ate today, I was still hungry. I think thats because the beans did not have any fat in them. I ended up putting cheese on it but maybe next time I should put some sour cream and or avocado or an egg.
I also had sugar cravings. I don't know if that's because of all the sweets I've had lately but I'll have to work on that. When Gilbert left the first thing I did was grab a handful of chocolate chips. At the end of the day, Gil brought me some Rompope and I couldn't say no. So I ended up with more than my daily sugar for the day.
However, after I ate today, I was still hungry. I think thats because the beans did not have any fat in them. I ended up putting cheese on it but maybe next time I should put some sour cream and or avocado or an egg.
I also had sugar cravings. I don't know if that's because of all the sweets I've had lately but I'll have to work on that. When Gilbert left the first thing I did was grab a handful of chocolate chips. At the end of the day, Gil brought me some Rompope and I couldn't say no. So I ended up with more than my daily sugar for the day.
Comments
Post a Comment