Day 4
Yesterday was a mixed bag. I did work out. But I was interrupted and did no cardio. I missed that cardio. It was also very cold, which makes me not want to work out. Going to have to figure out how to get round this.
Second, I didn't mean to have a cheat day, but Gil kept on giving me sweets. He made hot chocolate and two pieces of Rosca. However, we also ate jicama, which I though I didn't like, but actually really enjoyed and Gilbert liked it too! I discovered that jicama has a ton of fiber so I will definitely be eating more in the future.
Nevertheless, I found that my weight skyrockted to 137 pounds this monring! Yikes. Will have to work that back down this week. So far, I am not losing any weight. Will have to figure out what I can cut.
Also breaking my 1 cup of coffee rule. It is just so damn cold every morning >sip<.
Second, I didn't mean to have a cheat day, but Gil kept on giving me sweets. He made hot chocolate and two pieces of Rosca. However, we also ate jicama, which I though I didn't like, but actually really enjoyed and Gilbert liked it too! I discovered that jicama has a ton of fiber so I will definitely be eating more in the future.
Nevertheless, I found that my weight skyrockted to 137 pounds this monring! Yikes. Will have to work that back down this week. So far, I am not losing any weight. Will have to figure out what I can cut.
Also breaking my 1 cup of coffee rule. It is just so damn cold every morning >sip<.
Comments
Post a Comment