Yesterday was another good day. I resisted the urge to eat the waffle. Its funny just having this 90 day challenge reminds me not to and then I can resist. but before I would have eaten the leftover waffle. But I can eat a healthier breakfast, which I did. yay me. got caught up and ended up not eating till like 4 but that was ok because it meant that I didn't eat before bed, so I'm sort of doing 12 hour fasting. I've been toying with this fasting idea. like I feel like i sort of have to do it and if i'll lose weight while doing it than hey great! but frankly, I'm not convinced of the science that you will lose weight and 2. HATE the HANGER. So, I dunno. Plus I think I didn't really do it since I had a beer at 7. I don't think that counts. Oh well. Did a run yesterday. Ive mentioned this before, but I've been more open to the idea of late workouts. They aren't my fav but they are still doable. Also ge...
Comments
Post a Comment