day 8
Gilbert is back at school and I'm finally feeling like we're back in the swing of things. Finally walking again and I am loving these early morning workouts! Also I have been cooking lots. Over the past months I upped my breakfast game and now I've been trying to up my lunch game. So far so good. Also yesterday I did make the playlist and I also made the coffee but then I forgot to take the thing back upstairs so I didn't do that today. I had no sugar but I did have a beer but I had just had class so I'm not worked up about it.
I haven't been writing about productivity and energy. My energy levels have been good. However, I feel like the youtubes have been sucking up all my time. Tuesday the Bachelor premiered and I basically didn't get done what I needed to because I was watching all the recaps.
As I just put on another video, I'm not sure waht to do. I'm addicted. ok time to get stuff done.
I haven't been writing about productivity and energy. My energy levels have been good. However, I feel like the youtubes have been sucking up all my time. Tuesday the Bachelor premiered and I basically didn't get done what I needed to because I was watching all the recaps.
As I just put on another video, I'm not sure waht to do. I'm addicted. ok time to get stuff done.
Comments
Post a Comment