Day 9

Yesterday everything was off.  I didn't bring the blender up so no keto coffee.  Which no big deal. But in the morning I ate beans with avocado, cream, cheese and hot sauce. That should have been filling.  However, ALL morning I was not hungry but definitely craving the carbs.  First, I craved bread then I craved sugar.  I ended up having a few chocolate chips, which helped sorta but I don't know where the cravings came from.  Did I not eat enough? Or did I need some carbs with my breakfast. 

Let's talk productivity.  All week I've been sort of up and down with my productivity.  But yesterday, I had little pockets of time that I filled in with youtube videos.  I listened to NO music and basically was distracted all day.  By the time Dulce came over I was rushed and when it came time to take Gilbert to soccer I was flustered and frustrated.  I also felt very tired in the afternoon, like a sugar crash. 

I made mashed potatoes for lunch because Gilbert wanted to try them.  I'm not on a low carb diet. I ate mashed potatoes and chicken but not too much because I was saving for Gil.  I've got to work on this.  This is the second time this week I have a smaller lunch because I'm waiting for Gil.  Then after soccer practice Gil said he was getting tacos and I totally wanted some.  I could have gone to bed without eating but they sounded delicious.  And they were.  I guess it's ok to eat late every once in a while.  I'm not sure why I feel guilty about them.

So I think I'm going to add a new rule.  This rule is going to be SUPER hard but even if I do it half the time it will be help.  No watching youtube videos in the background.  If I am doing something else I can't listen to it.  No youtube vids while doing feedback, while blogging, while brushing my teeth.  I can listen to music, but no youtube videos.

I will work on being PRESENT. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

yikes I lost count of the days...

day 28

day 25